I-69 2016 Mite Fight Winter Classics
|AGE GROUPS: ||Mite's (07' and 08' Birth Years)|
|ENTRY FEE: ||$1200.00 per Team (US Dollars)|
|ENTRY DEADLINE: ||December 24th 2015|
|FORMAT:||Guaranteed 4 Games|
|RULES:||I-69 Established AAU Mite Rules|
|ENTRY FEES PAYABLE TO:||I-69 Hockey League|
- All Games are Full Ice - 10 Minute Periods - No Curfew Clock
- $500.00 non-refundable deposit due at time of Registration
- Balance due by 1-4-16
- 12 Team Tournament
- All Star Game - Each team will have players on one of the two All Star Teams
- Semi Final - Consolation and Championship Games
- Discount Tickets available for additional purchase - UofM Flint Hockey Game on Friday 1 - 15 - 16
- Discount Tickets available for purchase for character skate on Saturday 1 - 16 - 16
- Tournament Swag available for purchase
- Tournament pictures both Team and Individual available for purchase
- Open to All AAU and USA Mite Teams (USA Teams please contact John Wainio for details on how to register your Team)
- Website for all schedules - information - event details - http://i69hockeyleague.rsportz.com/
- Scorekeepers/warm-up puck/game pucks provided
- Contact John Wainio for Hotel Discounts and Options that are available.
- This event is sanctioned by the Amateur Athletic Union of the US, Inc.
- All participants must have a current AAU Membership.
- AAU membership may not be included as part of the entry fee to the event.
- AAU membership must be obtained before the competition begins except where the event operator has a laptop available with internet connection.
- BE PREPARED: Adult and Non-Athlete memberships are no longer instant and cannot be applied for at the event. Please allow up to 10 days for membership to be processed.
- Participants are encouraged to visit the AAU website www.aausports.org to obtain their membership.